We're transforming our beer garden into a winter wonderland of local artisans for your last minute gifting needs. Come enjoy the most painless, beer-filled shopping experience of the season, and support local art!
Oxtail Studio & Gallery is a locally-owned art shop and studio space focused on promoting Bay Area makers.
We exhibit the work of local artists and craftspeople, and offer studio-residency
opportunities for those looking to produce and sell their work in one place.
The East Bay Mini Maker Faire is a full-blown community festival that brings together science, art, craft, homesteading and engineering plus music, food, workshops, and performance.
COME CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH OF BERKELEY'S FIRST CAT CAFE!!
Silver & Bone will be selling our jewelry at this location for the whole month of August!
The Crucible presents their three Day Winter Open House and Holiday Art Sale!
Handmade Art for Sale
Dozens of leading East Bay artists, craftspeople and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces in a holiday celebration of local creative culture. From glass to metal, wood, ceramics, clothing and much more, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the toughest people on your list. Seasonal treats, beverages and holiday entertainers make this an event all ages can enjoy.
- Live industrial art demonstrations like glass-blowing, foundry pouring and opportunities to get hands-on in ceramics.
- Discounts of 10% plus another $25 off Crucible classes – and more savings available for Crucible members.
- Crucible gift certificates will be available allowing you to give Crucible classes as gifts also, as will tickets to January’s Hot Couture flaming fashion show.
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop.
- Win free tuition for a Crucible class!
- Help us celebrate the Gear Girls, our joint venture with Oakland Fund for the Arts teaching local high school students the art of welded sculpture.
Come to the Crucible in Oakland to see the utensils and artistry of cooking, brewing, eating and drinking!
JEWELRY / TEXTILE / CRAFT
work from Tess Young, Kasey Jorgensen, Caitlin Terry
OPENING RECEPTION at Oxtail Studio & Gallery
Saturday, June 20th at 6pm