The Crucible presents their three Day Winter Open House and Holiday Art Sale!
Handmade Art for Sale
Dozens of leading East Bay artists, craftspeople and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces in a holiday celebration of local creative culture. From glass to metal, wood, ceramics, clothing and much more, you’ll find the perfect gifts for the toughest people on your list. Seasonal treats, beverages and holiday entertainers make this an event all ages can enjoy.
- Live industrial art demonstrations like glass-blowing, foundry pouring and opportunities to get hands-on in ceramics.
- Discounts of 10% plus another $25 off Crucible classes – and more savings available for Crucible members.
- Crucible gift certificates will be available allowing you to give Crucible classes as gifts also, as will tickets to January’s Hot Couture flaming fashion show.
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop.
- Win free tuition for a Crucible class!
- Help us celebrate the Gear Girls, our joint venture with Oakland Fund for the Arts teaching local high school students the art of welded sculpture.